09 February 2010

Posts I would have liked to have made - but too busy

I'm busy so haven't had time to post lately.

 

Burning issues I thought about posting:

  • why it's okay for a good portion of charity money to go to talented people who can create more for the charity by using their skills tather than leaving the work to impoverished slaves (again)
  • why personal brand is a new tyranny
  • what is the current definition or rules about keeping in touch in the era of SM
  • why the US is so obsessed with creating its own royalty eg Paris Hilton, Brangelina, Disney princesses
  • while Taylor Swift is a lovely and talented young woman do I have to see her every day? (and isn't John Mayer a cad and a bounder)
  • why the Middle East will never have peace - a study of my neighbourhood and adjoining properties
  • fighting the inner pedant
  • a list of people who clearly would rather be right than happy 

I may come and backfill these at some point

Posted via web from SamNZed's posterous

No comments: