11 November 2008

Starting again

Through a bizarre set of circumstances I am now full time looking after my 2 children and my career has been shot down in flames.

The city where I choose to live has too few jobs in my field and those that there are are closed shops AND eccentricity doesn't go so well in most organisations.

What I wanted to do all along was spend more time writing and find a more healthy lifestyle. Well following a very painful transition I seem to have both. So I've got where I wanted to go and I'm still pinching myself.

HA

Oh and ... I've given up coffee and I figured I don't need a cell phone anymore.
I've had about 27 cell phones since 1990 and I can't tell you how much coffee I've had and how many people I've rubbished who won't drink it.

Life is a a journey on an underfunded public bus service

No comments: